Financial terms and ratios that start with ‘P’
- Preferred Stock to Stockholders Equity Definition Measures the percentage of preferred stock to all stock issued by a company, exposing the level of risk to common stockholders
- Price to Cash Flow Definition and Explanation A valuation ratio intended to estimate a company’s value
- Pretax Margin Definition and Explanation Determines the level of profitability given its present sales before taxes are considered
- Preferred Stock Value Definition and Explanation The value of the total preferred stock issued by a company.
- Price to Earnings Ratio Definition and Explanation Provides a quick way to value a company, measuring how expensive the stock may be