Financial terms and ratios that start with ‘A’
- Average Collection Period Example An Average Collection Period example analysis and benchmark, going through the steps needed to determine and measure the average collection period and discussing the results.
- Altmans Z Score Definition and Explanation A method to estimate a bankruptcy prediction for a company
- Accounts Receivable Turnover Definition and Explanation Measuring a company’s ability to collect sales on credit from its customers by estimating the number of times Accounts Receivable were collected from customers during a length of time or period
- Average Collection Period Definition and Explanation The average number of days a company collects revenue from credit sales
- Avg Annual Current Maturities Definition and Explanation The amount the company has paid on long term debt principal for the year.
- Average Shares Outstanding Definition The count of the shares of ownership issued by a company.
- Accounts Payable Definition and Explanation Represents the bills a company owes to its suppliers.
- Accounts Receivable Definition and Explanation The money owed to a company by its customers who have purchased products or services.