Financial terms and ratios that start with ‘R’
- Retained Earnings to Total Assets Definition Measures how successful a company is at accumulating assets through retained earnings
- Retained Earnings to Stockholders Equity Definition Calculates how aggressively a company is retaining earnings compared to total stockholders equity
- Return on Equity Definition and Explanation Measures how efficient equity from stockholders have generated company earnings
- Return on Total Assets Definition and Explanation Quantifies a company’s ability to utilize acquired assets
- Retained Earnings Definition and Explanation Profit a company has left over after all expenses are paid and shareholders receive their portion, and reserved for future use.